The MLL-1970E Health Care + Surgical Particulate Respirator is a ASTM Level 3 single-use medical device designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer when used as directed in health care and surgical environments. This respirator has a filter efficiency level of at least 95% PFE against particulate aerosols free of oil (NaCl Challenge). It is fluid resistant to ASTM Level 3 (160 mm Hg) and meets ≥ 98% bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) and particle filtration efficiency (PFE) ≥ 98% (Latex Challenge). It can fit a wide range of face sizes. This product contains no components made from natural rubber latex and is graphene free.
- Made in Canada
- Graphene free
- Compliant with Health Canada Guidance for 95PFE-L3/ Facepiece Filtering Respirators (FFRs)
- BFE + PFE ≥ 98% filtration efficiency
- ASTM F2100 Level 3 Qualified
- Comfortable fit with adjustable nose clip
- Vertical folding respirator with ear loops
- Protects against PM 2.5, dust, pollen
- Advanced electrostatically charged microfibers
- This item is exempt from sales tax in Canada
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.