The STEADY-STEP™ Anti-Slip Stair Tread Cover is a durable, reliable and attractive solution for slippery exterior stairs. Enhance traction and improve stair safety on slippery wood, composite decking (such as Trex®) or concrete exterior stairs while also protecting the stair from unsightly wear and tear.
The Anti-Slip Stair Tread Cover comes pre-drilled with 9 screw holes making it easy to affix to stairs with the provided #8-3/4" colour-matched Stainless Steel Sheet Metal Screws. The front flange of the Stair Tread Cover extends down 1-1/8 inch.
Made from non-rusting marine grade aluminum and coated with matte black anti-skid powder coating, the Anti-Slip Stair Cover is sure to stand up to the most demanding outdoor conditions. Plus, it comes with our 100% money back guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase simply contact us and we’ll refund your money.
- Made from durable .064" 5052-H32 Marine Grade Aluminum
- Stainless steel screws and matching driver bit included with your order
- Rough textured matte black powder coating is specifically formulated to enhance safety in both wet and dry conditions by increasing the coefficient of friction
- AS/NZS 4586 Pendulum Test Certified, considered "low slip potential" by UKSRG
- Exceeds the minimum wet pendulum test value (PTV) for stair treads and landings
- Meets or exceeds ANSI A137.1/A326.3 Dynamic Coefficient of Friction Test
- Made in Canada
|25+ pieces||50+ pieces||100+ pieces|
|Save 5%||Save 10%||Save 15%|
Volume discounts automatically applied at checkout
- Ensure surface is clean and free from debris (preventing the Stair Tread Cover from lying flat).
- Use Stainless Steel Sheet Metal Screws (provided).
- Install screws from left to right (to ensure the Stair Tread Covers lie flat).
*Although traction is improved with the installation of Anti-Slip Stair Tread Covers, care should always be taken when walking on any stairs/surface, as no product can fully eliminate the risk of slip and injury.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.