One giant leap for mankind. When it comes to safety, our Anti-Slip Stair Grippers are definitely a step in the right direction. Made from non-rusting marine grade aluminum, these dependable Stair Grippers are predrilled and ready to install on most exterior wooden and composite wood stairs. They’re attractive. They’re more dependable than wire mesh or asphalt strips. They’re what your exterior stairs, docks and ramps need when the weather turns wet, nasty, or icy*.
- Made in North America
- Made from durable .032" 5052-H32 Marine Grade Aluminum
- AS/NZS 4586 Pendulum Test Certified, considered "low slip potential" by UKSRG
- Exceeds the minimum wet pendulum test value (PTV) for stair treads and landings
- Meets or exceeds ANSI A137.1/A326.3 Dynamic Coefficient of Friction Test
Our new rough textured matte black coating is specifically formulated to further enhance safety in both wet and dry conditions by increasing the coefficient of friction.
- Ensure surface is clean and free from debris (preventing the Stair Gripper from lying flat).
- Use Stainless Steel Sheet Metal Screws (provided).
- Install screws from left to right (to ensure Stair Grippers lie flat).
*Although traction is improved with the installation of Stair Grippers, care should always be taken when walking on any stairs/surface, as no product can fully eliminate the risk of slip and injury.