SHIPS FREE, NEXT BUSINESS DAY FROM OUR B.C. WAREHOUSEAttractive, durable and easy to install. Made from non-rusting aluminum Stair Grippers are predrilled and ready to install on most wooden and composite stairs. More durable than wire mesh or asphalt strips, Stair Grippers provide improved traction on stairs, docks and ramps even in icy conditions*.
- 30” long x 3 3/8” wide
- Durable, long-lasting aluminum construction
- Easy to install with holes pre-drilled to accommodate screws (included)
- No-hassle, 1-year replacement guarantee
- Made in Canada
- Contact us for volume pricing on orders of 50 pieces or more.
- Custom sizes and colours available upon request.
- Ensure surface is clean and free from debris that would prevent the Stair Gripper from lying flat.
- Use #8 - 3/4" stainless steel screws (provided).
- Install screws from left to right to ensure Stair Grippers lie flat.
*Although traction is improved with the installation of Stair Grippers, care should always be taken when walking on any stairs as no product can fully eliminate the risk of slip and fall injuries.