When it comes to preventing slips and falls, Steady-Step™ Anti-Slip Stair Strips are definitely a step in the right direction. Made from non-rusting marine grade aluminum, Stair Strips are predrilled and ready to install on most exterior wood, composite wood and concrete* stairs. They’re attractive. They’re more dependable than wire mesh or asphalt strips. They’re what your exterior stairs, docks and ramps need when the weather turns wet, nasty, or icy.
- Designed and Made in Canada
- Made from durable Marine Grade Aluminum
- Lifetime residential warranty
- Our rough textured matte black coating is specifically formulated for durability and to further enhance safety in both wet and dry conditions
- AS/NZS 4586 Pendulum Test Certified, considered "low slip potential" by UK Slip Resistance Group
- Exceeds the minimum wet pendulum test value for stair treads and landings
- Meets or exceeds ANSI A137.1/A326.3 Dynamic Coefficient of Friction Test
- Extended Returns: You have 90 days after receiving your item to request a return on all Steady-Step products
|25+ pieces||50+ pieces||100+ pieces|
|Save 5%||Save 10%||Save 15%|
Volume discounts automatically applied at checkout
- Ensure surface is clean and free from debris (preventing the Stair Strip from lying flat).
- Use #8-3/4" 18.8 Stainless Steel Screws (provided).
- Install screws from left to right to ensure Stair Strips lie flat.
*Concrete fasteners sold separately.
Although traction is improved with the installation of Steady-Step Anti-Slip Stair Strips, care should always be taken when walking on any stairs/surface, as no product can fully eliminate the risk of slip and injury.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.