STEADY-STEP™ Aluminum Tread Plates provide reliable traction and a secure step with raised perforations that grip the shoe to reduce dangerous slip and fall injuries. Designed with ease of use and flexibility in-mind, combine as many Anti-Slip Tread Plates as needed to cover the desired area creating an attractive and uniform appearance. Constructed from premium marine grade aluminum, our Tread Plates are made to last and will never rust. Easy to install with included colour-matched Stainless Steel screws, these can be attached to wood, composite wood, concrete*, and metal. The potential grip-enhancing applications are endless!
- Made from durable .064" thick (14 gauge) Marine Grade Aluminum
- Suitable for use year-round, install even in cold and wet conditions
- Lifetime residential warranty
- Our rough textured matte black coating is specifically formulated for durability and to further enhance safety in both wet and dry conditions
- AS/NZS 4586 Pendulum Test Certified, considered "low slip potential" by UK Slip Resistance Group
- Exceeds the minimum wet pendulum test value for stair treads and landings
- Meets or exceeds ANSI A137.1/A326.3 Dynamic Coefficient of Friction Test
- Extended Returns: You have 90 days after receiving your item to request a return on all Steady-Step products
- Expertly designed and fabricated by skilled sheet metal workers in Canada
Suitable for use on Stairs, Stair Landings, Ramp, Deck, Dock, Entrance, Stoop, Lanai, Heavy Machinery, Commercial Vehicles, Service Vehicles, Cargo Trailers, Running Boards, Tailgates, Truck Box Steps, Work Platforms.
- Ensure surface is clean and free from debris (preventing the Step Plate from lying flat).
- Use #8-3/4" 18.8 Stainless Steel Screws (provided).
- Install screws starting with the centre screw hole so that the plates lie flat. Do not over-tighten.
*Concrete fasteners sold separately.
Although traction is improved with the installation of Steady-Step Anti-Slip Step Plates, care should always be taken when walking on any surface, as no product can fully eliminate the risk of slip and injury.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.