Based on our wildly popular and proven Anti-Slip Stair Tread, the STEADY-STEP™ Anti-Slip Stair Nosing is a great choice for those looking to both enhance traction on slippery wood, composite wood or concrete steps as well as protect (or cover) the front edge of the stair tread from unsightly wear.
The Anti-Slip Stair Nosing comes with pre-drilled holes making it easy to affix to stair treads with the provided #8-3/4" colour-matched Stainless Steel Sheet Metal Screws. The front lip of the Stair Nosing extends down 1-1/8 inch.
Made from non-rusting marine grade aluminum, the Anti-Slip Stair Nosing is sure to stand up to the most demanding conditions. Plus, it comes with our 100% money back guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase simply contact us and we’ll refund your money.
- Made from durable .064" 5052-H32 Marine Grade Aluminum
- Stainless steel screws and matching driver bit included with your order
- AS/NZS 4586 Pendulum Test Certified, considered "low slip potential" by UKSRG
- Exceeds the minimum wet pendulum test value (PTV) for stair treads and landings
- Meets or exceeds ANSI A137.1/A326.3 Dynamic Coefficient of Friction Test
- Our new rough textured matte black coating is specifically formulated to further enhance safety in both wet and dry conditions by increasing the coefficient of friction.
- Our Anti-Slip Stair Nosing with Glow in the Dark will “GLOW” 6+ hours. Photoluminescent products require a light source to absorb energy and will then glow when the light source is removed.
- Made in Canada
Volume discounts automatically applied at checkout
- Ensure surface is clean and free from debris (preventing the Stair Nosing from lying flat).
- Use Stainless Steel Sheet Metal Screws (provided).
- Install screws from left to right (to ensure the Stair Nosing lies flat).
*Although traction is improved with the installation of Anti-Slip Stair Nosing, care should always be taken when walking on any stairs/surface, as no product can fully eliminate the risk of slip and injury.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.