When it comes to preventing dangerous slip and fall accidents, STEADY-STEP™ Anti-Slip Stair Treads are definitely a step in the right direction. Made from non-rusting marine grade aluminum, our Anti-Slip Stair Treads are predrilled and ready to install on most exterior wood, composite wood and concrete* stairs. They’re attractive. They’re more dependable than wire mesh or asphalt strips. They’re what your exterior stairs, docks and ramps need when the weather turns wet, snowy, or icy.
- Made from durable 5052-H32 Marine Grade Aluminum
- Stainless steel screws included with your order
- Our optional rough textured matte black powder coating is specifically formulated for durability and to further enhance safety in both wet and dry conditions
- AS/NZS 4586 Pendulum Test Certified, considered "low slip potential" by UK Slip Resistance Group
- Exceeds the minimum wet pendulum test value for stair treads and landings
- Meets or exceeds ANSI A137.1/A326.3 Dynamic Coefficient of Friction Test
- Made in Canada
- Extended Returns: You have 90 days after receiving your item to request a return on all STEADY-STEP products
Volume discounts automatically applied at checkout
- Ensure surface is clean and free from debris (preventing the Stair Tread from lying flat).
- Use #8-3/4" 18.8 Stainless Steel Screws (provided).
- Install screws from left to right to ensure Stair Treads lie flat.
*Concrete fasteners sold separately.
Although traction is improved with the installation of STEADY-STEP Anti-Slip Stair Treads, care should always be taken when walking on any stairs/surface, as no product can fully eliminate the risk of slip and injury.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.