***THIS ITEM SHIPS JULY 4 -- ORDER NOW***
When it comes to preventing slips and falls, Steady-Step™ Anti-Slip Stair Strips are definitely a step in the right direction. Made from non-rusting marine grade aluminum, Stair Strips are predrilled and ready to install on most exterior wooden and composite wood stairs. They’re attractive. They’re more dependable than wire mesh or asphalt strips. They’re what your exterior stairs, docks and ramps need when the weather turns wet, nasty, or icy*.
- Made in Canada
- Made from durable .032" 5052-H32 Marine Grade Aluminum
- AS/NZS 4586 Pendulum Test Certified, considered "low slip potential" by UKSRG
- Exceeds the minimum wet pendulum test value (PTV) for stair treads and landings
- Meets or exceeds ANSI A137.1/A326.3 Dynamic Coefficient of Friction Test
Our new rough textured matte black coating is specifically formulated to further enhance safety in both wet and dry conditions
- Ensure surface is clean and free from debris (preventing the Stair Strip from lying flat).
- Use Stainless Steel Sheet Metal Screws (provided).
- Install screws from left to right (to ensure Stair Strips lie flat).
*Although traction is improved with the installation of Stair Strips, care should always be taken when walking on any stairs/surface, as no product can fully eliminate the risk of slip and injury.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.