One giant leap for mankind. When it comes to safety, our Anti-Slip Stair Grippers are definitely a step in the right direction. Made from non-rusting aluminum, these dependable Stair Grippers are predrilled and ready to install on most exterior wooden and composite stairs. They’re attractive. They’re more dependable than wire mesh or asphalt strips. They’re what your exterior stairs, docks and ramps need when the weather turns wet, nasty, or icy*.
- Made in Canada
- In-stock, ships next business day
- Durable, long-lasting aluminum construction
- Easy to install, with holes pre-drilled to accommodate screws (included)
- No-hassle, 1-year replacement guarantee
- Volume pricing on orders of 50 pieces or more. Contact us.
- Custom sizes and colours available upon request (minimum order of units applies)
- Ensure surface is clean and free from debris (preventing the Stair Gripper from lying flat).
- Use #8-5/8" stainless steel screws (provided).
- Install screws from left to right (to ensure Stair Grippers lie flat).
*Although traction is improved with the installation of Stair Grippers, care should always be taken when walking on any stairs/surface, as no product can fully eliminate the risk of slip and injury.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.